More than 25 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Telecommunications law
- Commercial law
- Banking law
- Administrative law
- Energy law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partner, MO Law Firm, to Present
- CollĂ¨ge de la Sainte Famille FranĂ§aise, 1986
- Saint Joseph University Law School, 1990
Languages: Arabic, French and English
- Beirut Bar Association (1991)
Established in 1953, our Lebanon affiliate is one of the countryâ€™s leading law firms, with one of the highest proportions of multinational clients in Lebanon. The team in Lebanon can provide advice and counsel on any issue related to labor law or business law, bringing to all its work a thorough understanding of how the law relates to Lebanonâ€™s growing economy.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team in Lebanon can provide advice and counsel on any inquiry related to labor and employment law. Blending local expertise with a global focus, the Lebanese affiliate has specialized expertise in a variety of labor law areas, including collective labor law, employer liability, lawyer arbitration, occupational health and safety and trade unions, among many others. The team regularly advises clients on cross-border transactions and stays up-to-date on all changes to Lebanonâ€™s complex regulatory framework in order to provide the client with the most effective solution.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The team can provide efficient solutions to any inquiry related to doing business in Lebanon, and has extensive experience in all business law practice areas. Our lawyers specialize in acquisitions and sales, e-commerce, joint ventures, privatization, and offshore companies, among many other practice areas.
Representative clients range from Fortune 500 companies â€” Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and EstĂ©e Lauder â€” to major regional and domestic companies from diverse industry sectors. The firm also represents a significant number of private clients. A list of clients, transaction history and references is available upon request.
- Location: Beirut
- Size: 6 partners, 15 associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Agency and Distributorships; Arbitration; Banks and Banking; Business Law; Commercial Law; Communications and Media; Computer and Software; Construction Law; Consumer Law; Criminal Law; Corporate Law; Debtor and Creditor; Education Law; Entertainment and the Arts; Environmental Law; Finance; Franchises and Franchising; Healthcare Industries; Intellectual Property; Immigration; Insurance Law; Insolvency; Bankruptcy and Restructuring; Labor and Employment Law; Leases and Leasing; Litigation; Non-Governmental Organizations; Property Law; Resorts and Leisure; Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions; Transportation; Tax Law; Telecommunications Law and Wills.
- Languages: English, Arabic, French
- Recommended in The Legal 500 and Chambers for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas.