24 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Franchise and distribution
- Information technology
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Privatization and corporate transactions
- Managing Partner, Rajai KW Dajani & Associates
- University of Westminster (LL.B., Honours), 1992
- University of London (LL.M., International Business Law,) 1993
Languages: Arabic & English
- Admitted to the Jordanian Bar Association in 1995
Our Jordan affiliate is a leading practice with the capacity to address any question relating to business and labor law. The team in Jordan has an extensive background navigating the complex local laws that regulate business in Jordan, and can assist clients in a wide array of specialty areas. In addition, our affiliate has experience with international business and labor law, and can assist clients in their cross-border transactions throughout the Middle East and in neighboring countries.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team in Jordan can provide advice and counsel on any issue pertaining to labor and employment law. Our lawyers have experience in all labor law practice areas, with special expertise in collective bargaining agreements, mergers and acquisitions, layoffs, social security, expatriate management, and terminations, among many other areas. As the private sector continues its growth in Jordan, the team remains up to date on all developments in local and international laws to provide the most relevant answers to its clientsâ€™ labor law questions.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our Jordanian affiliate has earned a strong reputation for its business law practice, advising clients on all issues pertaining to business law in Jordan and the Middle East. With experience in all business law practice areas, the team can provide specialized advice and counsel on cross-border transactions, international tax planning, joint cross-border ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate, among many others practice areas.
Representative clients include General Motors, Group 5 Construction, BAM International, Cooperative Housing Foundation, Delta Air Lines, Inc., Japan Oil Engineering Co. Ltd., Mitsui & Co., Ltd., and Lenovo, among many other domestic and international companies from a wide array of industry sectors.
- Location: Jordan
- Size: 3 Partner, 11 Associates
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Business Law Practice Areas: Agency; Arbitration; Aviation; Banking; Civil law; Commercial; Construction; Contracts; Corporate; Finance; Foreign investment; Franchise and distribution; Government contracts; Immigration; Information Technology; Insurance; Intellectual property; International trade; Litigation; Maritime; Media; Mergers and acquisitions; Privatization and corporate transactions; Securities; Taxation; Technology Transfer; Telecommunications
- Recommended by Chambers UK for expertise in business law.