30 years of experience in labor and employment law.
- Founder at Tocantins Advogados law firm, 2008 - Present
- Veirano Advogados law firm, 2000 - 2007
- CÃ¢mara, Bosisio and Ximenes law firm
- Law Degree, Universidade Candido Mendes, Brazil, 1996
- Post Graduate degree, Universidade Candido Mendes, Brazil, 2001
Languages: Portuguese and English
- American Chamber of Rio de Janeiro
- Lecturer for EmployerÂ´s Union related to the core business of clients;
- Professor of Labor Law at FundaÃ§Ã£o GetÃºlio Vargas/Rio de Janeiro
Our labor and employment law firm in Brazil, based in Rio de Janeiro, with a branch in SÃ£o Paulo and labor correspondents in every major region of the country, is one of the leading specialist firms in their field and is able to provide a comprehensive legal service covering all aspects of labor and employment law including complex union matters and litigation throughout Brazil.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our specialist labor and employment practice covers all aspects of Brazilian labor and employment law providing comprehensive overall advice as well as specific guidance in matters including management of disputes, individual and collective labor rights and litigation, immigration, management contracts and terminations, downsizing, outsourcing and dealing with unions, governmental labor authorities, collective bargaining and labor due diligences.
The firm advises multinational corporations together with national and regional organizations, serving industries as diverse as investment banking, maritime transportation, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas industries amongst many others.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our affiliated business law firm, one of the largest and most respect teams in the country, works seamlessly with our labor team to provide a full-service, business law practice that advises both international and local clients in this rapidly growing dynamic economy across a broad range of industry sectors.
Situated in SÃ£o Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia our business law team has over fifty years of experience and has participated in the most important business transactions that have recently taken place in the country, covering all major areas of business law including administrative law, arbitration and antitrust and consumer protection with particular specializations in tax law and corporate law and capital markets.
A representative client list includes Brazilian and foreign companies from all segments of the economy as well as individual entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. References are available on request.
- Locations - Labor Law Team: Rio de Janeiro with correspondents in, MacaÃ©, Campos dos Goytacazes, CuiabÃ¡, Manaus, Salvador, BelÃ©m, BrasÃlia, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, FlorianÃ³polis, Joinville, JundiaÃ, RibeirÃ£o Preto, Santos, SÃ£o JosÃ© dos Campos, SÃ£o Paulo, Santos, Sorocaba, Caraguatatuba, VitÃ³ria, AracajÃº, Recife, Campina Grande, Fortaleza.
- Locations - Business Law Team: Rio de Janeiro, SÃ£o Paulo, Brasilia
- Combined Team Total: 19 Partners, 100 Associates, plus correspondents
- Business Law Practice Areas: Administrative Law; Antitrust Law and Consumer Protection; Arbitration; Commercial Law; Corporate Law and Capital Markets; Energy; Entertainment and Sports; Environmental Law; Financial Markets; Information and Technology; Mining and Steel; Oil and Gas; Real Estate and Commercial Property; Project Finance; and Telecommunications and the Media among many other areas
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish.
- Rated as one of the top Labor/Employment law firms in Brazil by AnuÃ¡rio â€“ EscritÃ³rios de Advocacia, the most important and relevant Brazilian publication on the matter.
- Team leader recognized for labor as one of the leading experts in Brazilian labor law
- Chambers and Partners ranks the firm as Band 1 in Energy & Natural Resources (Power) in Brazil
- Ranked Tier 3 for Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity