17+ years of experience in all aspects of labor and employment law, including representation in court proceedings, in particular in relation to executive compensation and bonus plans. Assistance on a regular basis to corporate clients in all the labor and employment law issues surrounding reorganizations or transactions particularly in the context of transfers of undertaking and collective redundancies.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Work Permits
- Data Protection
- Partner at VISCHER, 2015 - Present
- Partner at Lustenberger Attorneys at Law, Zurich, 2014-2015
- Attorney at Lenz & Staehelin, Zurich (2009 Geneva), 2006-2013
- District Court of Zurich (Labour Court), 2003-2004
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Law School (LL.M., 2009)
- University of Zurich Law School (2005 Zurich bar, admitted to all Swiss courts Switzerland)
- University of Zurich Law School (lic. iur., 2002)
Languages: English, German, French
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Lecturer at the LL.M. Program in International Business Law of the University of Zurich]
Our Swiss affiliate is one of the leading independent firms on the Swiss market with offices in Basel and Zurich. A full-service commercial law firm, the firmâ€™s lawyers are dedicated to providing effective legal solutions in all business law practice areas and to guiding clients of all sizes through the laws governing doing business in Switzerland. The team has extensive experience working in international business law, regularly advising major multinational corporations on complex cross-border transactions and disputes and covers labor and employment law as an integral part of its services. The firm also provides notarial and tax services.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team's lawyers have extensive training in all facets of Swiss private or public labor law, and regularly work with employers as well as employees on employment agreements and regulations, interpretation of employment agreements, termination agreements, and labor issues arising out of a restructuration or reorganization, among many others. The teamâ€™s experience with international business law carries over into employment law â€” the firm's lawyers advise clients on business immigration as well, and regularly guide them through the process of obtaining a work permit or visa to work for their foreign employees in Switzerland.
The Plus â€“ Business Law Capacity:
The team has broad experience providing advice and counsel in all business law practice areas; its lawyers specialize in mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, antitrust, competition, financing and real estate, and tax among many other practice areas. The firm also provides its clients advice and counsel on company formation in Switzerland through its public notaries, combining an in-depth understanding of Swiss law with expertise on specific issues occurring in cross-border transactions to assist its foreign clients doing business in Switzerland.
The firmâ€™s clients include major American and European companies from a wide array of industry sectors, including aviation, biotechnology, life sciences, pharma, energy and media, among many others. References can be provided on request.
- Locations: Zurich, Basel
- Size: 29 Partners, 40 plus Associates; about 90 lawyers, tax advisors and notaries total
- Business Law Practice Areas: Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity, Venture Capital, Corporate Finance; Life Sciences, Pharma, Biotech; Corporate and Commercial; Employment Law; Real Estate; Banking and Finance; Public Sector and Regulatory; Antitrust and Competition; Energy; Intellectual Property; Media and Entertainment; Information and Communication Technology; Health; Aviation; Litigation, Arbitration; Restructuring and Insolvency; Tax; White Collar Crime; Pension Funds; Private Clients; Civil Law Notaries
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Bosnian, Slovak, Catalan, Serbo-Croatian
- Consistently ranked in The Legal 500 EMEA, Chambers Europe, and the IFLR 1000