13 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Data Privacy
- Commercial Law
- Senior Associate, Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik and Partners, 2018 â€“ Present
- Associate, Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik and Partners, 2017 - 2018
- Deputy Director for Employment Relations, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, 2013 - 2017
- Head of Legislation and Legal Department, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, 2011 - 2013
- Senior Legal Adviser, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, 2010 - 2011
- Judicial Trainee, Higher Court in Ljubljana, 2009 - 2010
- Junior Associate, Jadek & Pensa, 2007 - 2009
- State Bar Exam, 2010
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ljubljana, 2007
Languages: English, German, Croatian
- Slovenian bar association
- Reimbursing Costs of Commuting: Time to Change the Regulation on Taxation of Costs and Other Payments related to Employment? Delodajalska praksa, Ljubljana 2015
- Collective Agreement Negotiations, Ljubljana 2014 (co-author).
- What wage model is feasible under the Employment Relations Act? Delodajalska praksa, Ljubljana 2014 (co-author).
- Guide to the New Employment Relations Act, Ljubljana 2013 (co-author).
- Alternative Dispute Resolution of labour disputes with the support of the social dialog, Ljubljana, May 2011 (co-author).
- What brings the Proposal of Amendment of the Land Registry Act-1?, Pravna praksa Ĺˇt. 27/2010 (co-author).
- Several lectures for clients on employment law matters and data privacy matters
Our team in Slovenia is a national leader in business law, providing advice and counsel to local and foreign clients, including commercial and investment banks, multinational institutions, trade associations, governments, and non-profit organizations.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The Slovenian team has experience spanning a full array of employment law practice areas - our lawyers have helped established companies in Slovenia, and have counseled other companies through crises. Within its broad labor law knowledge base, the team can provide specialized counsel in all labor law practice areas, including collective labor disputes, health and safety, employment contracts, expatriate management, and many others.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The team has extensive experience across all business law practice areas, including corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions and disputes, data protection, and intellectual property, among many other areas.
The firm regularly works with domestic and international clients from a wide cross-section of industry sectors, including small high-tech startups, commercial and investment banks, global telecommunications companies, and government and non-profit organizations.
- Location: Ljubljana
- Size: 9 Partners, 27 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Banking; Competition Law; Construction; Corporate and Commercial Law; Insolvency Law; Intellectual Property; Labor Law: Litigation; Mergers and Acquisitions; Privatization and Reorganization; Telecommunications and IT; Real Estate; Capital Markets; Tax; Environmental Law; Public Procurement; Health Care and Pharmaceutical Law; Media; Data Protection; Product Liability and Product Recall
- Languages: Croatian, English, French, German, Serbian, Slovenian
- Recommended by IFLR 1000, Chambers Europe, and The Legal 500 for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas
- Chosen as Sloveniaâ€™s â€śLaw Firm of the Yearâ€ť in various practice areas by Corporate International Magazine.