17 years of experience in labor and employment law, including one year of practice in the labor court.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Unfair competition
- Antimonopoly law
- Partner, CDZ, 2005 - Present
- Before joining CDZ Piotr worked for the Polish Antimonopoly Office (UOKiK)
- From 2000 to 2005 he worked with another major Polish law firm
- Legal director in CANAL+ Polska (CYFRA+), 1995 - 2000
- Law and Administration Faculty of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan in 1982
- Postgraduate European Knowledge Studies at the Warsaw School of Economics in 1995
- Chamber of Legal Counsel
- Competition Law Association
- Lecturer in Wielkopolska School of Business in 1993-1994
Our Warsaw and Krakow based affiliate in Poland covers the full spectrum of business and labor law practice areas. In addition to its local expertise, the Polish team represent the interests of both Polish and international companies on cross-border transactions. Clients include startups and multinationals alike. For any business or labor law problem, our lawyers in Poland are equipped to find an answer. Most of the teamâ€™s practice (including document preparation and negotiations) is conducted in English.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The firmâ€™s employment law experts advise Polish and foreign companies in regard to management contracts, various forms of employment contracts and the drafting of temporary employment agreements. Our team also advises on and help execute group layoffs and assist with the employment law aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Moreover, we advise clients on optimizing employment expenditures, prepare employment manuals, compensation schedules and employee benefit funds.
The firm also advises foreign companies and law firms in comparative law analysis, the creation of Polish versions of employment contracts, outsourcing of services, foreign secondments, and trans-border employment matters.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our affiliate provides advice and counsel on all business law practice areas. The team frequently advises clients on matters related to e-commerce, mergers and acquisitions, dispute resolution, and capital markets, among many other practice areas. In addition, our lawyers have extensive experience working with clients on cross-border transactions and foreign investments, guiding companies at any stage of establishing a business presence in Poland through the countryâ€™s complex legal structures.
The firm has represented domestic and international companies and individuals, across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Locations: Warsaw, Krakow
- Size: 9 Partners, 15 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Administrative Law; Capital Markets; Commercial Property/Real Estate; Competition and EU Law; Corporate and Commercial; Dispute Resolutionâ€”Litigation and Arbitration; E-commerce; Employment Law; Fraud and White-Collar Crime; Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring; IT and IP; Media and Telecommunications; Mergers and Acquisitions; Private Clients and Trusts; Public Procurement Law
- Languages: Polish, English, German
- Listed in Chambers Europe and The Legal 500 for excellence in various business law practice areas.