31 years of experience in labor and employment law , including 10 years as director of Human Resources and Legal at Unisys Netherlands.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Pension law issues and codetermination (Works Councils and labor unions)
- Partner, Hocker Advokaten, 2008 - Present
- Partner, Vogel and Ruitenberg,1997- 2008
- Director Human Resources and Legal, Unisys, 1986-1996
- Master of law - University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 1981 - 1986
- MBA, IBO Zeist 1993 -1994
Languages: Dutch, English and German (conversation)
- Dutch Bar Association
- Dutch Association of Employment Lawyers
- European Employment Law Association
- Amsterdam Employment Law Association
- Published till 2010 monthly in the most relevant Dutch magazine on Human Resources on labor law topics.
Our 35-lawyer affiliate based in the heart of Amsterdam has extensive expertise in international business. The firm provides advice and counsel on any matter relating to employment or business law, with an employment law team that represents domestic and international clients ranging from small enterprises and nonprofits to multinational corporations and public companies.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The employment law team at our Dutch affiliate can provide advice and counsel on any employment law dispute. Our affiliateâ€™s lawyers have experience working in all labor law practice areas, and can provide expert advice on non-compete clauses, termination agreements, reorganizations, and shareholder disputes, among many other topics. In addition, the team can assist foreign employees in obtaining any documentation they need to work in the Netherlands.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
As a full-service business law firm, our team has experience working in all business law practice areas. The team regularly work on issues related to real estate, intellectual property, media, and insolvency, among many others, and frequently assist clients engaging in cross-border transactions and disputes.
Our lawyers represent domestic and international clients from a wide array of industry sectors, including transportation, property development, communications, and entertainment.
- Location: Amsterdam
- Size: 16 Partners, 19 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Company and insolvency; employment and employee participation; intellectual property; media; real estate; environmental; tax
- Languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Recommended by The Legal 500, Chambers Europe, and PLC Which Lawyer for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas