More than 20 years of experience in labor and employment law. Anne Marie Abrahamson advises both national and international clients on all aspects of employment and labour law matters. Anne Marie has significant experience in public sector labor law and data protection legislation. She is also an experienced litigator with vast experience in handling both civil court cases and arbitration.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Partner, Lundgrens: 2015 - Present
- Partner, Mazanti-Andersen Korso Jensen, 2014
- Partner, Labora Legal, 2013
- Partner Accura, 2010 â€“ 2013
- Partner and attorney-at-law, Ronne & Lundgren - 1996-2010
- Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen, 1989 â€“ 1994
Languages: English, Scandinavian languages
- Admitted to Danish Bar in 1997 Danish High Courts
Anne Marie often gives lectures both for clients and other attorneys within the area of employment and labor law.
- Listed in Legal 500 within: Employment Law
Our Danish affiliate is one of the country leaders in international law, with thorough knowledge of the complex legal structures of the European Union. The team can advise on any issue related to business and labor law. Our affiliateâ€™s lawyers are experts on mergers and acquisitions, real estate, banking and finance, capital markets and restructuring and insolvency, among many other areas. With years of experience helping clients build a stronger business, the team can guide companies at any stage of establishing a presence through Denmarkâ€™s many business law regulations.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our counsel has extensive experience in all aspects of labor and employment law. With experience counseling clients through some of the largest transactions in the market, the team is a leader on national and international labor law. The firmâ€™s lawyers regularly work in mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and lay-offs, remuneration plans, risk management and company policies. In addition, the firm can provide foreign employees with help on business immigration issues, assisting them to obtain any documentation needed to work in Denmark.
The Plus - Business Law Practice:
Our Danish team stays informed of changes in the global marketplace, and brings that knowledge to each clientâ€™s business environment. Accordingly, the team is equipped to provide advice and counsel on any legal question related to doing business in Denmark. The teamâ€™s lawyers can provide specialized advice in all business law practice areas including banking and finance, capital markets, corporate and commercial, environment, EU & competition, infrastructure M&A and real estate amongst many other practice areas.
The firm works with domestic and international clients from a diverse range of industry sectors, including finance, real estate, private equity, service, retail, energy, telecommunications and life science.
- Location: Copenhagen
- Size: 19 equity Partners, 95 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Banking and Finance; Capital Markets; Corporate and Commercial; Employment; Environment; EU and Competition; Infrastructure; Insolvency and Restructuring; IPR and Technology; M&A; Private Equity; Real Estate.
- Languages: Danish, English, French, German and Scandinavian languages
- Recommended by Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, The Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and numerous other legal guides and directories for excellence in a wide array of business law practice areas.