18 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice :
- Tax, Corporate and Regulatory
- Partner at Harneys, Aristodemou Loizides Yiolitis LLC, 2006 - Present
- Director at Totalserve Management Limited, 2001-2006
- European University Institute (LLM), 2000
- Oxford University, Trinity College (LLM), 1997
- Oxford University, Trinity College (BA,) 1997
Languages : English
- Emily is the Chairwoman of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners in Cyprus.
- Emily publishes regularly in international periodicals such as Trusts & Trustees, STEP journal and Offshore Invrstment
- Emily has wriiten a book on The Cyprus Holding Company, 2005.
Listings / Rankings:
- Ranked as a leading partner by Chambers Global, 2012.
- Ranked as a leading lawyer in Citywealth Leaders List, 2010.
Our Cyprus affiliate advises the worldâ€™s top corporations and financial institutions on a wide range of business and labor law issues. The team draws on an extensive background in global business to provide expert advice and counsel to its clients. The team has experience working with clients in all stages of setting up a business in Cyprus, working on IPOs, insolvency, and business immigration issues.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The Cyprus team has the capacity to advise clients on any labor law issue. The firmâ€™s lawyers stay updated on all changes to international employment law, providing clients in a wide variety of sectors with informed solutions to all commercial law issues. The team has expertise in dismissals, equality, pensions, executive severance, and recruitment, among many other areas.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The Cyprus team specialize in a wide variety of commercial law areas, from corporate and commercial to investment funds and trusts. With over 35 years of delivering fiduciary and corporate services in Cyprus, the British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands, the firm has consistently been ranked as one of the worldâ€™s top offshore legal firms.
Representative clients include domestic and international businesses across a range of industry sectors including finance, service and telecommunications.
- Location: Limassol
- Size: 5 Partners,12 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Banking and finance; corporate and commercial; investment funds; tax and regulatory; litigation and insolvency; trusts; BVI business; intellectual property; shipping; geographic practices
- Languages: English, Russian
- IFLR 1000: Top Tier Firm 2011
- Chambers: Ranked among Cyprusâ€™ top four firms Legal 500: Ranked as a first tier firm in corporate and commercial, dispute resolution