13 years of experience in labor and employment law, including advising all aspects of labor law in M&A transactions, restructuring of work process, outsourcing, collective redundancies, etc.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Competition Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Energy Law
- Partner, at Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. Law Firm,2011 â€“ Present
- Senior Associate, Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. Law Firm, 2008 â€“ 2011
- Associate, Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. Law Firm, 2005 â€“ 2008
- Trainee, Georgieva, Petrov, Nenkov, Georgiev Law Firm,2004 â€“ 2005
- Sofia University, Faculty of Law (LL.M. 2004);
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Faculty of Law, Courses on International Commercial Disputes, European Union Law, European Court of Human Rights (September 2003 â€“ December 2003)
Languages: Bulgarian, English, German
- Sofia Bar Association
Our affiliate law firm in Bulgaria is a full service law firm with a head office in Sofia and an office in Varna. Established in 1997 the firm brings together a rapidly growing team of highly qualified lawyers and is consistently ranked among the nationâ€™s top ten law firms.
The Bulgarian team can provide advice and counsel on business law issues throughout Eastern Europe. Our lawyers regularly work on cross-border transactions for local and international clients from a variety of sectors.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our lawyers in Bulgaria have extensive experience working in all employment law practice areas, including litigation, contracts, dismissals, and collective bargaining agreements, in addition to assisting clients in obtaining work permits. The firm focuses on providing solutions for domestic and multinational companies engaging in cross-border transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The Bulgarian team is a recognized national and regional leader in business law. A full-service business law firm, our team can provide specialized advice on any business law practice area. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with clients on information technology, intellectual property, banking and finance, and many other business law practice areas. As Bulgariaâ€™s economy has developed new roles in the international arena, our team has advised clients on numerous cross-border transactions, and can provide clients with advice on any aspect of doing business in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe.
Representative clients include a wide cross-section of domestic and international companies through diverse industry sectors.
- Locations: Sofia, Varna
- Size: 5 Partners, 15 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Competition Law; Construction Law; Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions; Energy Law; Information & Communication; Technology Law; Intellectual Property Law; Litigation & Arbitration; Pharmaceutical and Medical Law; Public Procurement; Real Estate Law; Taxation Law; Telecommunications Law
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Bulgarian
- Highly ranked by Chambers Europe, The Legal 500, and IFLR1000 across a variety of business law practice areas.