25 years of experience in labor and employment law. Head of the Labor Law department.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Partner, Kettani Law Firm, 1993 - Present
- Law School: Hassan II University (4 years)
- College: Graduated in 1989 from Lycee Lyautey I (French School)
Languages: English, French, Arabic
- Publications for Oxford Business Group in â€ś Emerging Moroccoâ€ť
- Various conferences for clients in labor matters
Founded in 1971, our Moroccan affiliate is widely recognized as one of the leading independent firms in Morocco and has experience working with clients on a full spectrum of business and labor law issues, acting domestically and internationally on behalf of banks, international businesses and government departments. The firm combines local expertise with international experience, regularly working on local as well as regional and global business and labor law matters. Our team in Morocco can provide advice and counsel on any legal matter and in the past has worked for clients of various sizes and nationalities across diverse industry sectors.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team can advise and counsel its clients on any labor law matter. The team has extensive experience representing individuals and companies on questions in a variety of labor law practice areas, including dismissals, equality, redundancy plans, employee share plans, strikes, and business transfers, union disputes and litigation among many others. In frequently working with international clients, the team has gained experience in numerous labor law questions that arise in cross-border transactions and mergers and acquisitions and on expatriate management.
The Plus â€“ Business Law Capacity:
Our affiliate in Morocco is a full-service law firm capable of providing expert advice and counsel on any business law inquiry. The firmâ€™s lawyers are experienced in all major business law practice areas, with areas of expertise ranging from telecommunications to stock exchange laws to corporate restructuring. The team works regularly with domestic and international clients alike, frequently helping foreign companies navigate complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions. Recently, the firm oversaw the merger of two international confectionary companies, gave advice on a telecommunications acquisition and advised multiple clients on privatization bids.
The firmâ€™s clients include high-profile domestic and international companies across a variety of industry sectors, including finance, service, and telecommunications. Representative clients include France Telecom, Telefonica, The Coca-Cola Company, and Merrill Lynch, among many others.
One of biggest departments of our Moroccan affiliate is the litigation department including litigation in labor law matters as well as in commercial matters. The firmâ€™s lawyers are also experienced in all commercial matters including recovery of debts for the major corporations.
- Location: Casablanca
- Size: 3 Partners, 17 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Audits; Aviation; Banking and Finance; Corporate; Energy; Intellectual Property; Litigation and Arbitration; Mergers and Acquisitions; Telecommunications; Tourism
- Languages: Arabic, English, French, Spanish
- Listed in Chambers UK, The Legal 500, and IFLR 1000 for excellence across a variety of business law practice areas
- Named the â€śbest domestic firm in the marketâ€ť for various practice areas by The Legal 500