16 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Court procedures
- Collective corporate negotiating processes
- Social Security matters
- Partner, Marimon Abogados, 2005 - Present
- Attorney, Marimon Abogados, 1997 - 2005
- Member of the Bar Association of Barcelona since 1994.
- Master AGT at ESADE. 1993 â€“ 1994
- Law degree at Barcelona University, Spain, 1988 â€“ 1992
Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan
- Member of the Bar Association of Barcelona since 1994,
- Member of EELA and Forelab.
- Economist & Jurist
Our nationally recognized Spanish partner firms, with offices in Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid and Seville, provide a comprehensive business law service with specializations in traditional areas of legal practice. The firms, which have over 100 lawyers between them, have strong Labor and Employment practices, serving both national and international clients across the full range of labor and employment matters for a wide cross-section of industries. Labor and employment work is covered seamlessly between firms as a single team depending on the geography of the matter or case.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our team, working closely with our clientsâ€™ human resources and legal teams, provides services in all areas of labor and employment law including; employment contracts, relations with the Social Security administration, dismissals and sanctions, disputes before the labor courts, Trade Union relationships, collective bargaining, immigration, corporate re-organizations, design and implementation of remuneration structures as well as matters relating to health and safety in the workplace and the prevention of occupational accidents.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
MarimĂłn Abogados is a full service, mid-size law firm with offices in Barcelona, Madrid and Sevilla, and with a focus on addressing the needs of a broad base of international companies.
The firm has evolved and adapted to the new challenges brought by the market by constantly improving the quality of its services and extending the branches of its activity through the creation of highly qualified and specialized departments.
Our firm based in Valencia, Broseta, is one of the leading firms in its region and in Madrid, and has also been recently honored through recognition by leading national and international publications in the sector for its work in areas such as Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Finance, Project Finance, Tax, Intellectual Property and Dispute Resolution, as well as Arbitration & Litigation and Insolvency and Restructuring.
- Locations: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Valencia
- Size (Total): 26 Partners, 100 Associates combined
- Business Law Practice Areas: Administrative Law; Bankruptcy, Commercial Law; Corporate Law, Sports; New Technologies; Urban Development, Tax, International, among many other areas.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German, Dutch and Italian.
- Recognition by leading national and international publications in the sector for its work in areas such as Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Finance, Project Finance, Tax, Intellectual Property and Dispute Resolution, as well as Arbitration & Litigation and Insolvency and Restructuring.
- MarimĂłn Abogados is Listed/Recognized in Martindale Hubbell.