6 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks
- Managing Associate at Pachiu & Associates, March 2011 â€“ Present
- Managing Associate at Fineâ€“Law Patrascanu & Associates, April 2009 to March 2011
- Commercial & IP Lawyer at Ozone Management International, May 2007 to April 2009
- Lawyer at Law Office â€śGheorghe Gheorghiuâ€ť, January 2003 to April 2007
- Authorization as intellectual property counsel on trademarks, 2008
- Valahia University, Master in Business Law, 2006-2007
- University of Constanta â€śOvidiuâ€ť- Law1998-2002
- â€śElena Cuzaâ€ť Pedagogic High-school, Bucharest, 1991-1996
Languages: Fluent in English and conversant in French
- Member of the Bucharest Bar Association and of the National Romanian Bars Association
- Constant contributor to The International Comparative Legal Guide to Employment & Labour Law (since 2011)
- Periodical contributor to several national publications such as HR Manager and Cariere Magazine.
- Speaker at the national â€śLabor Legislationâ€ť Conference, held in February 2012
- Speaker at the national â€śStrategic HRâ€ť Conference, held in November 2012
- Monthly speaker at seminars on the labour law topics.
Our affiliate in Romania in a broad based mid sized practice of international excellence equipped to advise and counsel clients on issues in all major business law practice areas including labor and employment law, and regularly assists multinationals and international investors setting up or conducting business in Romania.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our dedicated counsel in Romania can provide advice and counsel on any labor law issue. The team has extensive experience working in all labor law practice areas; its lawyers specialize in business transfers, disputes, strikes, equality, executive severance, litigation, claims and recruitment, among many other areas.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The Romanian team is a highly-regarded full-service business law firm, with the capacity to advise and counsel its clients on all business law matters. The team has wide-ranging experience working with companies from a variety of industry sectors. In working with its clients, our lawyers draw on specialized knowledge of each major business law practice area, including joint ventures, copyright, real estate, antitrust law, and many more.
Most of the clients represented are major multinational corporations from a variety of industry sectors, such as energy, construction, commodities, manufacturing, real estate and textiles.
- Location: Bucharest
- Size: 4 Partners, over 20 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Corporate (including Labor, Competition, Insolvency and Intellectual Property); Energy; Finance (including Tax and Personal Finance); Real Estate; Litigation; Public Private Partnership
- Languages: Romanian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pachiu and Associates awarded the Business Leader of the Year prize, March 2013.
- Recommended by Legal 500, PLC Which Lawyer, Chambers Europe, IFLR 1000, among others, for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas.
- Awarded by ACQ, Corporate INTL, InterContinental Finance for successful results and excellent services provided.