12 years of experience in labor and employment law including advice on contentious and non contentious issues including mergers and acquisitions and the complex area of Trade Union Recognition.
Professional Experience :
- Partner, Mills Selig, 2005- Present
- Trainee solicitor and solicitor, GLP, Manchester, 1998 - 2001
- Manchester Metropoitan University, 1993 - 1996
- Chester College of Law, 1996 â€“ 1997
- Employment Lawyers (NI) Group
- Writes monthly for legal island a well respected provider of training in Employment law
- Lecture on various employment law topics throughout the year for Legal Island
Our team in Northern Ireland situated in Belfast can provide advice and counsel on an array of issues relating to business and labor law. Its lawyers are leading experts in employment law, frequently working on high-level transactions in the United Kingdom. The firm represents companies and individuals alike, with a client base that includes banks, retailers, developers, and media organizations, among many other businesses from many other sectors.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Among Northern Irelandâ€™s leaders in employment law, the firm has special expertise in all relevant areas, including collective bargaining, consultation agreements, employment audits, discrimination and breaches of contract and terminations.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The team regularly provides advice and counsel in all major business law practice areas; the team regularly advises clients on licensing, media, defamation, restructuring, and commercial property, among many other areas. As a leading firm in Northern Ireland, our affiliate frequently works on international transactions in the United Kingdom, Ireland and abroad.
Our team represent domestic and international clients from a variety of industry sectors, including consumer products, technology, and media.
- Location: Belfast
- Size: 8 Lawyers, 9 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Banking and finance; commercial; commercial property; corporate; debt recovery; dispute resolution and litigation; employment; insolvency and restructuring; intellectual property and technology; judicial review and public procurement; licensing; media and defamation; partnerships; private client; professional regulation; private equity and venture capital; residential developments and property
- Languages: English
- Won â€śNorthern Ireland Deal of the Yearâ€ť for advising the shareholders of Oâ€™Kane Poultry Limited on its sale to Moy Park Limited.
- Listed in Chambers for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas.