15 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice :
- Restructuring & insolvency
Professional Experience :
- Partner, ACI Partners, 2006-present
- Lecturer in corporate and competition law, Moldovan State University, 1998-present.
- Senior Lawyer, Ernst & Young Moldova, 2001-2006
- PhD in Leasing, Moldovan State University, 2007
- LL.M in Securities, Moldovan State University, 2000
- Diploma in Law, Moldovan State University, 1998
Languages : Romanian, Russian, English
- Member of the Moldovan Bar
Our team in Moldova represents clients from diverse industry sectors, including banking, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, transportation, and consumer products, among many others. Our lawyers represent many foreign clients of all sizes, guiding the companies through the complex legal structures that govern business in Moldova.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our affiliate has a strong labor and employment practice with extensive experience working with clients on issues in all labor law practice areas, including contracts, non-compete agreements, confidentiality, severance, and dispute resolution, among many others. In addition, our Moldovan team can assist foreign clients in any business immigration issue, guiding employees through the complex and often frustrating process of obtaining the proper permit or visa in order to get to work.
The Plus â€“ Business Law Capacity:
Our firm has a full service approach with expertise in all business law practice areas. The firm has the capacity to answer any legal question that comes up in the process of conducting business in Moldova, and its lawyers can provide advice and counsel on shareholder agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, reorganizations, and mergers and acquisitions, among many other areas. In addition, the team has substantial experience in complex domestic and cross-border transactions, and frequently advises foreign investors and companies on developing strategy for building a business in Moldova and Eastern Europe.
The firm works with domestic and international clients from a variety of industry sectors, including chemical, heavy industry, banking, and manufacturing. Representative clients include EBRD, EIB, Government of Moldova, Air Moldova, Strabag, Oriflame, Avon, Makita, Italcementi, JPM, Lukoil, Slavutich, Carlsberg Group Devnea Cement, Obal Metalpac, Coca-Cola, Tektronix and Deutsche Bahn.
- Location: Chisinau
- Size: 4 Partners, 5 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Corporate/M&A; Banking and Finance; Capital Markets; Competition; Investment; Business Operations and Commerce; Real Estate; Employment; Intellectual Property; Regulatory Sector/Legal Reform; Public and Administrative Law; Restructuring and Insolvency; Tax; Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Languages: English, Romanian, Russian
- Recommended by Chambers Global, Corporate International Magazine, and IFLR1000 for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas