8 years of experience in labor and employment law including collective dismissals, employee transfer, and litigation in labor law issues.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Insurance law
- Corporate law
- Civil law litigation
- Real estate law
- Attorney in Cseri & Partners Law Office 2012 - Present
- Attorney in BÃ¡rd, Cseri & Partners Law Office, 2008 - 2011
- Trainee lawyer in BÃ¡rd, Cseri & Partners Law Office, 2004 - 2008
- EÃ¶tvÃ¶s LorÃ¡nd University Faculty of Law, Budapest, 1999-2004
- Insurance law specialized lawyer (2005)
- Bank and stock market law specialized lawyer (2008)
Languages: Hungarian, English, German
- Pan European Organization of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL)
- International Association for Insurance Law (AIDA) Hungarian section (Hungarian Lawyers Association Insurance Law Section, Insurance Brokersâ€™ Working Group, vice-president)
- Resolving Disputes in the Insurance & Reinsurance Industry (Acquisition International, April 2012)
Conferences / Lectures:
- Regular participation on international and domestic insurance law and labor law conferences
Established in 1987, our affiliate brings years of expertise to its work counseling its clients on their investments in Hungary. The team has established a reputation for personalized service at competitive prices, serving a broad client base of distinguished individuals and institutions, including many of Hungaryâ€™s top developers, real estate funds, and insurance funds. Our lawyers have extensive experience providing advice and counsel in all business and labor law practice areas, and can counsel foreign clients on domestic and cross-border transactions alike.
Labor and Employment Law:
The team in Hungary provides advice and counsel on all labor and employment law issues, advising clients on executive and general labor contracts, collective agreements, review of actual employments, and labor audits, among many other topics. In addition, the firm can provide litigious and non-litigious representation for employers and employees involved in labor law disputes, and regularly helps foreign employees obtain the documentation necessary to work in Hungary.
The Plus - Business Law Practice:
Our affiliate provides advice and counsel on issues in all main business law practice areas. The firmâ€™s lawyers have experience working in all major practice areas, and can provide specialized counsel in tax law, insurance law, due diligence, bankruptcy and liquidation, and financing, among many others.
Clients include Hungarian and international companies in a variety of industry sectors, including banking and insurance, real estate and energy, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications.
- Location: Budapest
- Size: 4 Partners, 3 Associates
- Business Law Areas: Bankruptcy/insolvency law; company law; competition law; complex due diligence; contract law; copyright/protection of intangibles; financials; insurance law; intellectual property law/trademarks; IT; legal damages, product liability; litigation and arbitrations; mergers and acquisitions; real estate development, construction law, real estate law and project finance; tax law; telecommunication.
- Languages: Hungarian, English, German
- Recommended by The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa in 2011
- Corporate INTL Legal Awards 2010 Winner
- Franchise INTL Legal Awards 2010 Winner
- Construction INTL Legal Awards 2011 Winner
- Corporate & M&A INTL Legal Awards 2012 Winner
- â€˜2012 Corporate and M&A Law Firm of the Year in Hungaryâ€™
- Corporate INTL Legal Awards 2012 Winner
- Acquisition International M&A Award 2012 Winner