8 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Commercial law
- Criminal law (white collar crimes),
- Administrative/Municipal law
- Public procurement
- State aid
- Legal advisor for various local authorities
- Moussas & Partners, 2003 â€“ Present
- Team Leader for the Firmâ€™s L&E practice and Litigation
- University of Bristol: LL.M. in Commercial Law (thesis on â€śThe Legal Implications of Credit Cardsâ€ť), 2001.
- University of Athens School of Law: LL.B. (Ptychion), 2000
Languages: Greek, English and French
- Athens Bar Association, 2002
Established for over 26 years, our affiliate in Greece serves a wide client base including local and international banks and financial institutions, industrial and commercial companies, high-net worth individuals and securities and investment firms. Known for its in depth knowledge of the market and a successful record of high profile transactions and disputes, the team is one of the leading full business practice law firms.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team is equipped to answer any inquiry related to labor and employment law. Within its broad knowledge, the firmâ€™s lawyers have specialized knowledge expertise in dismissals, equality, pensions, employee share plans, business transfers, and recruitment, among many other areas. The members of the team are experts in the field of litigation.
The Plus - Business Law Practice:
The team has an established broad-based business law practice servicing companies doing business in Greece and around the world. The firmâ€™s leaders are some of Greeceâ€™s top thinkers on capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance, and have published articles on topics ranging from corporate governance in Greece to the latest developments in the Greek market.
Representative clients include Siemens, Hugo Boss, The Nielsen Company, Bank of Cyprus, Anheuser Busch, Heinz, SocietĂ© Generale, Telenor Telecommunications, Kansai Plant, Lexmark, Motorola, SAPPI Paper, Mytilineos Holdings SA, Aluminium SA, METKA SA, ELASTRON SA and Tetra-Pak Hellas SA.
- Location: Athens
- Size: 3 Partners, 7 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Capital Markets, Banking, Estate Planning, Civil, Intellectual Property, Insurance Litigation, Securities Litigation, Contract Disputes, Public Procurement, Real Estate, Mergers and Acquisitions, among other areas
- Languages: Greek, English, French, German
- Recommended firm in IFLR 1000 for 2011.