8 years of experience in labor and employment law. Gerli also advises leading Estonian and international companies in their everyday activities.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Capital Markets
- Intellectual Property
- Media and IT
- Partner, Head of Corporate, M&A and Capital Markets, Primus, Attorneys at Law, (previous name of the firm till 2015 - Red), 2010 to Present
- Lecturer (company law), University of Tartu, 2009 to Present
- Associate Partner, LAWIN (current name Raidla Ellex), 2008â€“2010
- Associate, LAWIN (current name Raidla Ellex), 2006â€“2008
- Associate, Raidla Lejins & Norcous (current name Cobalt), 2004â€“2006
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, LLM
- Cross-Border Transactions Program, Lex Mundi Institute, Monterey, USA, 2008
Languages: English, Estonian, Russian
- Estonian Bar Association
- Estonian Moot Court Society
- Estonian Young Lawyersâ€™ Association
- Estonian Debating Society
With offices in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, our Baltics affiliate is one of the regionâ€™s leading full-service law firms. The firm provides its clients with advice and counsel in all business and labor law practice areas, with specialized knowledge of each Baltic state, and how they interact with each other. The firmâ€™s lawyers have received recognition for their work advising major commercial transactions and guiding large multinationals as they conduct business in the region.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our team in the Baltics has the capacity to advise clients on any labor law issue. The firm has expert knowledge in a variety of labor law practice areas, including executive remuneration, employee loyalty, employment contracts, collective bargaining, directorsâ€™ liabilities and many other areas. In addition, our lawyers in the Baltics have extensive experience assisting clients through international legal structures, with particular focus in helping international organizations comply with the various employment law standards across the region.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our team can work with clients on any issue that arises in the process of doing business in the Baltics. Our lawyers have extensive experience working in all major business law practice areas, including management buyouts, shareholder disputes, corporate governance, and joint ventures, among many other areas. The firm is recognized as a regional leader in assisting clients in conducting businesses, frequently hosting seminars and conferences on different aspects of business law.
Representative clients include a wide cross-section of international companies through diverse industry sectors. A list of clients, transaction history and references are available upon request.
- Locations: Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Tartu
- Size: 18 Partners, 52 Associates i.e. Estonia : 8 Partners + 17 Associates, Latvia : 5 Partners + 13 Associates, Lithuania : 5 Partners + 22 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Employment; Banking & Finance; Competition/Antitrust; Construction; Corporate; Compliance; Energy & Natural Resources; Environment; Franchise & Distribution; Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals; Insolvency; Insurance; Intellectual Property; International Trade; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; M&A; Media, Communications & Technology; Private Equity; Privatization; PPP/PFI; Public Procurement; Real Estate; Shipping & Transport; Sports; Tax; White-collar crime.
- Listed in Legal 500, Chambers Europe, and IFLR 1000 for excellence in a variety of business law practice areas.