7 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Corporate and M&A
- Senior Associate at KoneÄŤnĂˇ & Zacha, s.r.o., advokĂˇtnĂ kancelĂˇĹ™ (Attorneys at Law), 2012 - Present
- Associate at KoneÄŤnĂˇ & Ĺ afĂˇĹ™, s.r.o., advokĂˇtnĂ kancelĂˇĹ™ (Attorneys at Law), 2007 â€“ 2011
- Faculty of Law, University of Tilburg, The Netherlands, title awarded LL.M.; 2006 â€“ 2007
- Faculty of Law, Masaryk University Brno, title awarded Mgr. 2000 - 2005
Languages: Czech, English, Slovak
- Czech Bar Association
- Number of articles for professional legal web site www.elaw.cz:
- â€žUneven distribution of working hours and working time accountâ€ś with FojtĂk, L.
- â€žIs it possible to revoke pregnant member of the board of directors?â€ś with FojtĂk, L.
- â€žStatutory guarantee for VAT paymentsâ€ś
Our affiliate based in the Czech Republic is a prestigious law firm providing its legal services since 2000 to both international and local clients with business activities in Central and Eastern Europe namely in the fields of business and labor law.
The firm provides individualized as well as general advice to clients, while maintaining a personal approach and paying attention to a high level of professionalism. The team has extensive experience advising the clients from various fields of business sectors and is expert at implementing complex cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team offers cost-effective solutions in all aspects of employment-related legal matters. Expertise includes, among other areas, employment and managerial contracts, counseling on health and safety regulations and management training. The firmâ€™s lawyers also have a wide-ranging knowledge of laws across borders, especially as they relate to the Czech Republic and the surrounding region, and can assist clients in any labor issue that arises in conducting business in the Czech Republic.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
The firmâ€™s lawyers provides comprehensive advice on variety of practice areas including commercial, corporate and M&A, real estate, banking & finance, litigation & arbitration and many others (including energy, telecommunications, IP/IT etc.). The firmâ€™s lawyers are experienced in assisting clients in cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and many other international business law practice areas.
- Location: Prague
- Size: 2 Partners, 23 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Labor & Employment, Corporate and M&A, Commercial, Real Estate, IP/IT, Energy & Natural Resources, Banking & Finance
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Spanish, Slovak, Russian, Ukrainian
- The firm is regularly ranked among the leading law firms by international agencies e.g., Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, ACQ Law, DealMakers, The Lawyers World and InterContinental Finance Magazine.