20 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice :
- Commercial law
- Corporate law
- Market competition law
- Legal advising on foreign investment and building construction projects
- Mergers and acquisitions; company restructuring
- Civil law and procedure
- Civil society organizations and domestic and international organizations
- Administrative law and procedure
Professional Experience :
- Arbitrator, Vienna Arbitration Center, 2003 - Present
- Founder and Partner at VedriÅ¡ & Partners Law Firm, 1997 - Present
- Vlatka VedriÅ¡ Law Office,1992 â€“ 1997
- Passed the Bar Exam, 1992
- Court interpreter for English and German languages, 1989
- Graduated at University of Zagreb Law School, 1986
Languages : English, German
Our affiliate law firm in Croatia is a full-service business law boutique capable of providing advice and counsel to clients on any business or labor law matter. The team has extensive experience working with domestic and international clients on diverse issues across all business law practice areas, focusing on challenges unique to todayâ€™s business landscape, like data protection, and online intellectual property. All of our lawyers are bi-lingual or tri-lingual, and our affiliate firm works regularly with clients on cross-border business transactions throughout the European Union.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our team in Croatia can provide advice and counsel on any labor law matter. The firmâ€™s lawyers are experts on labor law, with experience providing clients specialized advice and counsel on issues in all labor law practice areas. Areas of expertise include contracts, collective bargaining agreements, expatriate management, and executive remuneration, among many other areas. The firm works regularly with domestic and international clients, advising foreign investors on the state of the Croatian market and guiding foreign workers through Croatiaâ€™s complex labor laws.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our expert team of business law lawyers can provide advice and counsel on any business law matter. They have extensive experience assisting domestic and foreign clients in navigating the complex legal structures that govern the conduct of business in Croatia, advising in cross-border transactions and disputes. Our lawyers work with clients in a variety of sectors on issues falling under all major business law practice areas, including real estate, intellectual property, commercial status, and market competition, to name a few.
The firmâ€™s clients include a wide range of domestic and international companies from diverse industry sectors, including telecommunications, media, banking, and more.
A list of clients, transaction history and references are available upon request.
- Location: Zagreb
- Size: 3 Partners, 2 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Arbitration; Civil, misdemeanors and administration procedure; International private law; Inheritance law; Real estate and land-registry law; Family law; Execution law; Property law; Consumer protection law; Intellectual property law; Corporate law; Misdemeanors law; Commercial status law; Mergers and acquisitions; Foreign and domestic civil society organizations and international organizations; Commercial law; Administrative law; Contractual law; Market competition law
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Croatian