10 years of experience in labor and employment law, including related litigation, labor law aspects of M&A transactions and corporate restructurings.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Immigration law
- Founder / Owner at Prchal AnwaltsbĂĽro, 2015 â€“ Present
- Partner at Gassauer-Fleissner RechtsanwĂ¤lte GmbH, 2013 - 2014
- Attorney-at-law at Gassauer-Fleissner RechtsanwĂ¤lte GmbH, since 2011
- Attorney-at-law at Dorda Brugger Jordis, 2009 - 2010
- Associate at renowned business law firms in Vienna, 2004 - 2009
- Internship at leading business Law firm, Ankara, Turk
- University of Vienna, Law studies (Mag. iur., 2003)
- LL.M. in European Business Law, UniversitĂ© Paul Cezanne, Aix Marseille III (LL.M. 2006)
- Bar exam 2008
Languages: English, German
- Vienna Bar Association
- On a regular basis
- Seminars at ICC and others on a regular basis
Our team in Austria comprises of a top flight corporate firm with many yearsâ€™ specialist experience serving the Austrian corporate market, combined with a leading labor and employment law firm which handles group labor work in Austria, serving as an advisor to Austrian and multinational companies and working regularly on matters in all labor law practice areas.
Labor and Employment Practice:
Our Austrian affiliate is a national leader in employment and labor law, working regularly with multinational firms and local entrepreneurs on a variety of labor law matters across a wide array of industry sectors, including the pharma, hospitality, automotive and consumer goods sectors among many others. The team has experience working in all major labor law practice areas, with expertise in drafting employment contracts, staff reductions, pensions & benefits, data protection, and secondments abroad, among many other areas.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our business law affiliate practices in all business law practice areas and the Austrian team represents companies both in Austria and across the globe on a variety of commercial and corporate law issues.
The team has special expertise in mergers and acquisitions, dispute resolution, shareholdersâ€™ agreements and competition law as well corporate law, intellectual property and unfair competition, real estate, litigation and arbitration, and public and regulatory law including data protection among many other areas of business law.
The firmâ€™s thorough grasp of Austriaâ€™s role in the international market across industry sectors ensures that this expert knowledge is provided to its clients investing in Austria and abroad.
The firm represents domestic and international clients across a wide array of industry sectors, including telecommunications, media, and consumer goods.
- Location: Vienna
- Size: 6 Partners, 4 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Labor & employment, corporate and M&A, intellectual property and unfair competition, real estate, litigation and arbitration, Public law (including competition, data protection (including labor related matters) among many others.
- Languages: German, English, Italian
- Recommended by The Legal 500, Chambers Europe, PLC Which Lawyer, Best Lawyers, and the World Trademark Review for excellence in a variety of business law practice law areas